C'est La Vie!

This Is Life...

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello All !

Hey guys, welcome to my blog!
Yes, I jumped onto the bandwagon and finally made one of my own. I am a Journalism Hons. student in my Ist year of college. I absolutly love to read and have been told that I am a rather good writer when forced under the pressure of a deadline...so here's me trying my hand at writing under normal stress/deadline-free circumstances. I have a feeling most people in my Journo. class have a blog of their own by now, thanks to the encouragement of one of our teachers-interesting woman!-, so I don't know how many of you from my class itself will bother checking this one out...but its certainly welcome to one and all! I am still not sure of what exactly this is going to be about but I can assure you it will be random! Oh, you know, whinings and ramblings of a moody teenager with the ocassional well worded post with illusions of seriousness and sophistication. Also kindly please do not keep any expectations what so ever regarding spellings for not only am I bad at them but I ocassionally come up with words, that a person not speaking 'my language' would fail to understand and would definatly not find in the dictionary.You've been warned!
And now that this supposed intro.is running too long I guess its time to wrap up my 1st post(yay me!)
Since this one lost out in the race to becoming the name of this blog, I'll put it in this 1st post so it doesn't feel left out...a phrase I read a while ago and really liked...'Carpe Diem', means Sieze the Day!
Hmmm...doesn't really fit into the whole intro. thing but, oh well...!
Hope to see you all around...
Kriti :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ishita_Dasgupta said...

nice yaar! u underestimate urself a hell lot!! :)
looking fwd 2 wat u cum up wid here...write soon!

August 3, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Aanandita Chawla said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME!
you write pretty well yaar, please post soon......and thanx for the comment!

August 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger B said...

heylo
happy 2 c ya aroun
happier to c ur comnts on my "bitchy blog"
lolzie
i like ur blog, and evn nmore i like the phrase "carpe diem"
keep postin!!
n yea, m sure u gt lotsa ppl readin...

August 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Kriti said...

thanx for the comments guys...shamelessly self promoting here..but Spread The Word!ask ppl.to come read about yet another crazy person...i'll be very thankful if u help me convince more ppl.to waste time reading blog entries!! ;p

August 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home